6.24.2007

so...

on edge right now. i can tell you that percocet makes me a bundle of nerves. not only am i nauseous as hell but everything pisses me off. the narcotics intensify all the sounds and smells around me...and not in a cool psilocybe mushroom sort of way either.

i've done three things all day: lain in bed w/ a terrific head/stomach ache, watched the tube/movies, and attempted to eat while in a drug induced stupor.

i do not know if i can last two more days until the surgery. i am going completely apeshit. hopefully, i can get vicodin instead, which i don't recall reacting so adversely with my nervous system.

ugh

my nerves were never this bad, even when i was on 80mg of prednisone for my uveitis or lariam (which gives you insane nightmares) to guard against malaria while in bolivia. i AM so FUCKING grouchy!

well, my leg is screaming at me since i'm nearly three hours late with this dosage...wish me luck. i hope i don't have a psychotic PCP episode by morning, geez!

2 comments:

cb said...

Sorry you are so out of sorts--hopefully the rest of today and all of tomorrow will go quickly. Is Lois there with you all the time?

Spencer said...

is lois here all the time? HECKLAU...ask me about this sometime