6.25.2007

meet...

my new best friend. i hope he doesn't put me on a bad trip like meester perc (whom i mentioned in an earlier post). and as a new best friend, i'm praying that he does his damnedest in binding to those pesky opioid receptors in the brain and fool me into thinking that there's not an invisible ghost pounding the shit out of my lower left leg.

it's all set. no more food after midnight, so no worries about these guys. get to the surgical center at 8:30...get prepped...go nightynight and get cut at 10:00. supposedly, the procedure is supposed to take an hour, which i find hard to believe. i guess repairing two ligaments and cleaning up a broken bone for a plate and screws is easier than i thought. i'm just most worried about anesthesia because i've never gone under the knife...i'm sure i'll come out fine...i just don't want to be barfing my brains out when it all wears off.

No comments: