12.17.2006

three things...

Three things that scare me: fecal matter, drowning, perishing in a fire
Three people who make me laugh: Lois, Kenny, my mom
Three things I love: travel, Maya ruins, music
Three things I don't love: rude people, religious fanatics, telemarketers
Three things I don't understand: the Iraqi conflict, huge bonuses paid to CEO/CFOs of major corporations, American Idol
Three things on my desk: a small lamp, lotion, and the stereo remote
Three things I'm doing right now: this meme, listening to Ella Fitzgerald, and thinking about finishing those damn holiday cards
Three things I want to do before I die: visit Cambodia, retire w/ enough money, climb the pyramids at El Mirador (Guatemala)
Three things I can do: speak Spanish, cook, spout completely useless trivia
Three things you should listen to: music, people who love you (although you don't always have to agree), and yer instincts
Three things you should never listen to: Dubya, most contemporary pop music, that evil neighbor
Three things I'd like to learn: Portuguese, to garden like my mom, to play a musical instrument (mebbe drums, piano, or trombone)
Three favorite foods: most ethnic cuisines, pasta, and braunschweiger
Three beverages I drink regularly: water, liquor, and Dr. Pepper
Three TV shows I watched as a kid: Love American Style, Get Smart, Three's Company

No comments: